Homemade chicken seekh kebab
• By Mandavi Saha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 242 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade chicken seekh kebab
- › chicken kheema 200 g
- › Butter 10 g
- › Rice flour 10 g
- › Kaffir lime leaves 5-6
- › Bird eye chilli or green chilli
- › salt and pepper as per choice
- › Crushed ginger and garlic 1 tsp
- › Pudina and dhaniya leaves as per choice
1. Mix chicken kheema with all the ingredients , except butter and wrap them around steel or aluminium skewers . Add butter to grill pan or tawa and shallow heat them in butter. Cook for 15 minutes and check until all sides are uniformly cooked. Serve hot with salad.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!