Homemade Apple Pancakes
• By Prashant Vyas
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20 Minutes 210 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade Apple Pancakes
- › apple
- › egg
- › oats
- › milk
- › custard powder
- › butter
- › honey
1. 1)take 10gm oats, 25ml milk, 80gm apple, 1egg, 1/2 tablespoon custard powder.
2. 2) blend them together.
3. 3) take a non-stick pan, warm it and brush some butter in center.
4. 4) Put the mixture in center of the pan and cover the lid.
5. 5) one you see sponginess in pancake, flip it cook for some time and take it out.
6. 6) take 10gm honey, dilute it with some water pour at the top of staked up pancakes. (this is optional)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!