Home made Masala Paneer
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 468 kcal
Ingredients for Home made Masala Paneer
- › 1 litre cow milk
- › 1 lemon
- › 10 gm chopped coriander leaves
- › Spices
1. 1. Boil milk in a pan. Once boiled, reduce the flame.
2. Add salt, roasted cumin seeds, coriander leaves, red chilly powder or chilly flakes, 1 pinch garam masala. Mix well.
3. Add lemon juice and again mix well.
4. Drain out the water from the paneer.
5. Cover the paneer with something heavy so that it gets the shape you desire.
6. Let it cool down completely. Once cooled, cut in pieces and its ready to use.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!