HOME MADE FRENCH FRIES
• By Subramanya Shenoy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:50 Minutes 312 kcal
Ingredients for HOME MADE FRENCH FRIES
- › 500 grams potato 2 cup refined oil 5 pinches salt 3 pinches black pepper
1. To prepare this easy recipe, you need to make sure that they are cut in the right shape and size. They should neither be too thick, nor too thin and should be cut clean and sharp. The trick is to first slice the potatoes and then cut them lengthwise. You can also use a fries cutter for that long, even shape.
2. Now, wash the potatoes under running water till they are squeaky clean. Place them in a bowl of iced water for 10 to 15 minutes. Keep them submerged in water or they will turn black.
3. Now, heat the oil in a deep bottomed pan. Once the smoke starts appearing, reduce the flame and allow it to acquire a lower temperature. Now, deep fry the potatoes in batches. Keep the flame low. This will make them crunchy and also help retain their colour.
4. Drain excess oil and place on an absorbent paper. Allow them to cool. Now sprinkle salt and pepper and toss well. Serve immediately with ketchup. They can also be served with burgers and cutlets. They replace carbs in most continental meals.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!