Home made crunchy peanut butter
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 1266 kcal
Ingredients for Home made crunchy peanut butter
- › 200gms roasted peanuts
- › 10 gm olive oil
- › 10 gm jaggery (may use honey or stevia)
- › 10gm Crushed cinnamon
1. Put roasted peanuts in blender and blend for a few seconds.
2. Stop blending. U would see peanuts are now in powder form.
3. Blend again for a few seconds and stop again.
4. Now add oil, salt as per taste, crushed cinnamon and jaggery (or stevia/ honey as suitable- adjust in macros).
5. Now blend again. Blend till you see peanuts release oil. Mix it well and blend again.
6. To make smoothy version, u are done. If u want crunchy version, add a few peanuts and give it a churn for a few seconds at the end.
7. Ensure we stop blender every 15-20 seconds and then churn it. Once cooled, store in fridge in any glass container.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!