Homemade Almond/Peanut Butter
• By Prashant Vyas
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 122 kcal
Ingredients for Homemade Almond/Peanut Butter
- › 1) Almonds/Peanut
1. Recipe: 1) Take 200 gms of Almond/Peanut. 2) Roast them on medium flame for 5 mins. 3) Let the temperature drop from hot to warm.(don't let them cool down) 4) Take the grinder, fill almonds and start grinding 5) Grind for 2 mins and then centralise the content which accumulate on the walls of grinder pot. 6) Repeat step no 5, untill oil stars to come out and almond power stars to turn into paste. 7) Add a pinch of sea salt (if you like salty taste in butter) 8) Let it cool for some time and store a container or enjoy afresh.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!