high protien vegetarian meal
• By Vinita Kumawat
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20n Minutes 690 kcal
Ingredients for high protien vegetarian meal
- › dd
1. For Roti Step 1- In a bowl, add 200gm green veggies+ 30gm powdered oats+ 30gm powdered soya nuggets+ 40gm wheat flour+ 50gm grated paneer+ a pinch of salt. Step 2- Mix the above ingredients and knead the resulting dough well. Step 3- Take a polythene and slightly grease it with ghee/oil. Place a small ball of the dough on top of it, and then cover it again with another polythene greased with ghee. Step 4- Now, roll the roti like you normally would, and then cook it on the tawa while smearing it with bare minimum ghee on each side. For Sabzi Step 1- In a kadhai, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add cumin seeds, let them splutter. Step 2- Add garlic to the oil, and let it cook for a few seconds. Step 3- Now, add in the remaining 100gm veggies+1/2 tsp red chilli powder+ 1/2 tsp turmeric powder+ salt according to taste. Add some water if the sabzi sticks to the kadhai. Step 4- Cover the lid and cook it for around 7 -10 minutes. Your sabzi is ready. For Capsicum Raita Step 1- In a bowl, add 50gm curd+ some water (depends on how you prefer the consistency)+ chopped capsicum+ kala namak+ pudina. Mix these well, and your raita is ready
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!