High Protein Yummy Parathas
• By Sangeetha Thevar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 955 kcal
Ingredients for High Protein Yummy Parathas
- › Wheat flour-100 gm
- › Ghee 10 gms
- › Grated Paneer-100 gms
- › Defatted Soya Flour-50 gms
- › Onion-50 gms
- › Cabbage (finely chopped -optional) -50 gms
- › green chillies -1
- › Black pepper-1 tsp
- › Amchoor-1 tsp
- › Coriander powder-1 tsp
- › Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- › Mint leaves-1 tbsp
- › Salt to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, add little salt,oil,water and make a soft dough.
2. Close the edges of the dough, dust with enough flour and roll the dough as a paratha.
3. Heat a tawa, drop the paratha gently, sprinkle few drops of ghee; cook the parathas until they get well cooked on both sides.
4. Enjoy your high protein parathas with green chutney or curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!