high protein soya tikki
• By Deepali Mittal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 250 kcal
Ingredients for high protein soya tikki
- › 30 gm soya chunks
- › 30 gm poha
- › 5 gm ghee
- › spices like salt, pepper, garam masala,lime juice
1. boil water and add soya chunks in that for 5 min or till they become soft.
2. drain poha in water and rest it for a minute
3. churn squeezed soya chunks and poha in mixer grinder along with spices.
4. take out the mixture and shape it in thin tikkies .you can also add veggies of your choice. roast them well on non stitck pan n you are done with your yummylicios breakfast!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!