high protein dark chocolate pancake
• By Prashant Vyas
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 286 kcal
Ingredients for high protein dark chocolate pancake
- › egg : 1 egg white : 4 vanilla custard powder : 5 gm amul sugar free dark chocolate : 25 gm amul butter : 1 gm
1. 1) Take 1 whole egg and 4 egg whites whisk till it get foamy. 2) Take vanilla custard powder in a bowl add 1-2 spoon water and mix properly. 3) Add and mix custard paste in whisked eggs. 4) Brush amul butter in a non stick pan. 5) Pour the mixture in the pan. 6) Add the crushed dark chocolate as toppings and cover the lid. 7) Cook on low flame 3-5 min. 8) Enjoy with hot coffee.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!