High Protein Club Sandwich
• By Apoorv Baghel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 615 kcal
Ingredients for High Protein Club Sandwich
- › 4 slice Bread
- › 50gm Paneer
- › 2 Whole Eggs
- › 2 cheese slice
- › Seasoning and sauces as per taste
1. Make an omelette of 2 eggs on non stick pan/ tawa
2. Grill paneer on both sides on the pan/ tawa.
3. Toast the bread on both sides
4. Assemble the sandwich by adding eggs, cheese and paneer between the bread. Add seasonings as per choice.
5. Put it on the pan again if you want to have melted cheese and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!