High Protein Banana Peanut Butter Oats
• By Donna Copeland
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 320 kcal
Ingredients for High Protein Banana Peanut Butter Oats
- › 1/3 cup rolled oats (dry)
- › 2/3 cup water
- › 5 egg whites or 2/3 cup liquid egg whites
- › 2 teaspoon natural peanut butter
- › Dash of cinnamon
- › 1/2 banana (50gms), thinly sliced or mashed.
1. Add oats and water to a microwaveable bowl and microwave 2 minutes.
2. Add egg whites to cooked oatmeal and stir with a fork. Microwave 1 minute.
3. Stir with a fork and microwave for 1 more minute.
4. Fluff oatmeal/egg whites with a fork and stir in peanut butter and cinnamon.
5. Mash banana and mix in, or slice and place on top. Enjoy!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!