🌺 Hibiscus tea 🌺
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for 🌺 Hibiscus tea 🌺
- › 1 cup water
- › 2 hibiscus flowers (fresh or dry)
- › 1tsp lemone juice
- › Sweetner according to taste
1. Boil 1 cup water with the flower.
2. Turn off the heat, strain into a cup.
3. The thearubigins in brewed tea are highly coloured (red-brown) molecules that change according to the acidity of the liquid used
4. Add the lemone juice.
5. Once an acid such as a slice of lemon or lemon juice is added, tea changes colour because of an increase in acidity (reduction in pH) of the beverage itself.
6. It turns from a deep crimson red to a bright red.
7. Add sweetner according to taste, if u like.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!