Healthy Sabudana Wada - Airfried
• By Anirudha Bakore
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 1059 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy Sabudana Wada - Airfried
- › Sago/Sabudana
- › Groundnut powder
- › Mashed potato
- › Corriender + Chillies + Salt
1. Soak Sabudana for approx 4-5 hours
2. Add mashed potato, Groundnut powder, Chillies, Corriender and salt and mix well
3. Make wada shape out of the mixture. No need to add any oil.
4. Put wada in the air-frier at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes and 180 degrees for 2-3 minutes. Flip them after 5 minutes.
5. Oil brush can be used for gentle oil coating. Requires just a touch of oil coat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!