• By Payal Makodiya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 481 kcal
Ingredients for healthy meal
- › 40gm Soya flour
- › 20gm tur dal
- › 50gm paneer
- › 10gm ghee
1. Soya phulka Take soya flour and knead dough with little water. Dough should not be too hard or too watery so add water slowly Keep it aside for 30 mins and make phulka with the dough
2. Paneer Bhurji In a pan take 10gm ghee and to that add half onion, 200gm mixed vegetables like green and yellow zucchini, red yellow and green bell peppers. To it add salt and cook it for 5 mins now add spices of ur choice and grated paneer. Mix it well and turn the flame of after 2 mins
3. Dal methi In a pressure cooker take 20 gm dal and 20gm methi leaves (finely chopped). To it add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and add enough water to cook it till 3-4 whistle.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!