healthy and low carb tikki
• By Varun Arora
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 397 kcal
Ingredients for healthy and low carb tikki
- › potato-80gm
- › soya chunks-50gm
- › one green chilli
- › olive oil -20 gm
- › herbs and spices
1. 1.Boil the potato and soya chunks separately
2. 2.grind the soya chunks in mixer and mash the boiled potato
3. 3.add one green chilli,salt and spices as per your taste
4. 4.Mix both of them together an make a dough
5. 5. make round size flat tikki
6. 6.now take a tawa and put your olive oil on it and make your tikki.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!