• By Shraddha Dev
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 453 kcal
Ingredients for Healthy Batti
- › Wheat flour 30gms soya chunk powder 20gms soya flour 30gms salt as per taste rava jada 20gms ghee 10gms
1. 1)Mix wheat flour, soya flour,soya chunk powder,Jada rava ,salt and mix medium tie dow. 2)Then keep this small peda shape balls to steam for 15minutes 3) Then cut them in 2 pieces and fry on 10gms ghee(homemade ghee) till they become golden brown. you can eat with any dal, jaggery ,ghee & Milk. (**It's can be made using makka flour as well)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!