Hari bhari soya cheese balls
• By Abhishek Soni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 365 kcal
Ingredients for Hari bhari soya cheese balls
- › Spinach - 1 Cup
- › Coriander - handful
- › Soya Chunk/Defatted Soya flour- 50 gram
- › Cheese cube - 2
- › Butter - 5 gram
- › Ginger Garlic Paste- 1/2 tsp
- › Black pepper
- › Salt to taste
- › Red Chilli powder
1. Finely chop Spinach and coriander.
2. Grind Soya chunk in Mixer Grinder.
3. Mix all ingredients except butter and cheese cubes in grinder along with soya chunk flour and make fine paste.
4. Make balls from paste with cheese.
5. Cook them on appe pan or any pan.
6. Your Soya Cheese balls are ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!