Hare Matar Ki Dal
• By Mandar Farande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 420 kcal
Ingredients for Hare Matar Ki Dal
- › Green Peas- 200 gms
- › Greek yoghurt- 100 gms
- › Green chillies chopped- 10
- › Green chopped coriander-100 gms
- › Ginger chopped – 5 gms
- › Turmeric powder( Haldi)- 5 gm
- › Red chilli powder- 5 gms
- › Garam Masala powder- 5 gms
- › Asafoetida(hing) – 1gms
- › Cumin seeds (Jeera)-2.5 gms
- › Salt-5 gms
- › Oil-10 gms
- › Pomegranate-5 gms-
1. Put peas in a Pan with 2 cups of water and boil it with haldi and salt till peas soften
2. Heat oil in a sauce pan. Fry hing ,jeera and lalmirch and add boiled peas. Keep the stock in reserve.
3. Mix masala and fry for 3-4 mins with ginger and hari mirch.
4. While oil starts separating add boiled water and dahi. Cook for a few minutes.
5. Add anardana, garam masala and hara dhania, cover and remove from heat.
6. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!