Hara Bhara Soya Cheese Ball
• By Ankita Pandey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 311 kcal
Ingredients for Hara Bhara Soya Cheese Ball
- › Soya chunks - 50 g
- › Oil - 5 g
- › Cheese -30 g
- › Spinach- 50 g
- › Ginger Garlic paste -1/2 tsp
- › Coriander leave finely chopped
- › Black pepper
- › Salt to taste
- › Chilli powder
1. Step-1 Grind soya chunks in Grinder.
2. Step-2 Add spinach, coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste, salt , paper, chilli powder in the mixture to make fine paste.
3. Step-3 Make ball with cheese and paste .
4. Step-4 Cook them on non stick pan till they became crispy.
5. Step-5 Enjoy you’re delicious Hara bhara soya cheese ball .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!