Hara bhara kebab
• By Kriti Dugar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 471 kcal
Ingredients for Hara bhara kebab
- › Spinach 150 grams Powdered Soya chunks 40 grams Wheat flour 50 grams (I replaced wheat flour with Jowar flour) Ghee 15 grams Green chillies, salt, garlic ginger paste, garam masala to taste
1. Wash the spinach and blanch them for 2 minutes. Let it cool down and make a puree(without water) along with ginger, garlic and green chillies. Dry roast the soya chunks and grind it into powder. Mix everything and make tikkis. On a non stick pan, add ghee and shallow fry them. Serve/Eat hot with coriander chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!