Hara bhara chilla
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 163 kcal
Ingredients for Hara bhara chilla
- › 100gm Bottle groud/lauki(Grated, boiled and squeezed)
- › Methi leaves (chopped)
- › 2Green chilli ( chopped)
- › 1tsp Ginger garlic powder
- › 1/4tsp Red chilli powder
- › 1tsp Coriander powder
- › 1 Egg
- › 5gm Pysllium husk
- › 10ml Ghee
- › Salt to taste
1. In a mixing bowl add all ingredients except ghee.Make sure that all dry spices and veggies combine well with no lumps.
2. Heat the ghee on non stick pan, pour a little mixture on cover it with lid on low flame for 1-2 mins.Flip the chilla and cook it with both sides.
3. Serve hot with chutney and curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!