Half-fried Egg with Feta Cheese & Bread Slices
• By Shashank Shekhar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 789 kcal
Ingredients for Half-fried Egg with Feta Cheese & Bread Slices
- › Eggs (whole) x 6
- › Olive Oil 20 ml
- › Feta Cheese 20gms
- › Bread Slices (Brown, Britannia) x 3 = 81gms
- › Fresh Ground (Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper, Chilli Powder)
1. Add 20gms of oil in a flat pan and break 6 whole eggs sunny side up
2. Add the feta cheese on the eggs while there still cooking
3. Cook till the albumin is solidified and crisp however, the yolk is still fluid
4. Garnish with freshly ground Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper, and Chilli Powder
5. Use a toaster to toast 3 slices of bread
6. Serve immediately!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!