Hakka Noodles with Chilli Paneer 😍🤤
• By Mahendar Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 476 kcal
Ingredients for Hakka Noodles with Chilli Paneer 😍🤤
- › 50 gm Hakka Noodles
- › 50 gm Paneer
- › 12 gm Ghee
- › Veggies Mix 200 gm (Capsicum, Carrots, Onions)
- › Spice Mix, as per requirement (Pepper, salt, soy sauce & chilli sauce)
1. Cook Hakka Noodles until soft. Heat 5 gm ghee in pan, add mustard seeds. Let them crackle. Then add half the quantity of veggies mix. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes. Then add cooked hakka noodles. Stir it for 4-5 minutes. Finish it by adding salt & pepper.
2. Heat 2gm ghee in pan. Add paneer cubes. Stir fry until paneer turns golden brown. Keep it aside.
3. Heat 5 gm ghee in a pan. Add Mustard seeds. Let them crackle. Add onions and capsicum. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes. Then add soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt & paneer cubes. Add 150 ml water. Stir it for 3-4 minutes. Take 3gm corn starch, mix with 2 tbsp of water. Add it to the mixture to thicken the gravy.
4. Serve Hakka Noodles along with Chilli Paneer hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!