• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 127 kcal
Ingredients for Gujia
- › Atta 30g
- › Maida 30g
- › Paneer 50g
- › Almonds 10g
- › Milk 100ml
- › Ghee 5g
- › Elichi
- › Sweetener
- › Salt
1. Knead soft dough using atta, maida, ghee, water, and salt. Keep aside.
2. While the dough is resting in a pan take milk add paneer crumbs, sweetener and elichi powder and cook till all milk evaporates. Add crushed almond and mix well and keep it to cool down.
3. Now take the dough and equally divide it into 4 balls. Roll each ball into a thin puri with a rolling pin.
4. Place the filling in the center of the puri, and fold the circle in half-moon shape. Apply a little water to the edges and seal.
5. Put them in air fryer for 20 mins at 180 degree.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!