Guiltfree Choco Bliss
• By Achyut Singh Samanta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1: Minutes 3252 kcal
Ingredients for Guiltfree Choco Bliss
- › Dates: 200g Cocoa Powder: 5 tbsp Almonds: 200g Honey: 30g Coffee: 1/2 cup (5g coffee + 1/2 cup water) Oats: 200g Amul Dark Chocolate: 100g
1. In a mixer jar add every ingredient except Amul Dark Chocolate. Blend it well, it will take the form of a dough. Leave the dough to cool down then give it small round shapes ( just like laddoos). Coat it with melted dark chocolate and put it in fridge for 30 mins. And finally garnish it with crushed roasted almonds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!