Gud ki Panjiri…A mandate in winters for me
• By Sonal gandotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
2:0 Minutes 371 kcal
Ingredients for Gud ki Panjiri…A mandate in winters for me
- › Wheat flour 30g
- › Ghee 15ml
- › Jaggery 15g
- › Almond flakes 10g
- › Fennel seeds 1/2tsp
- › Dry ginger powder 1/4tsp
1. Dry roast wheat flour on simmer flame till it turns aromatic and golden by constantly stirring it. Add ghee at this point and roast further. Its a time consuming process. Add fennel seeds, dry ginger powder and almond flakes. Turn off the flame. Add jaggery. Cool completely and store in air tight containers. You can store upto 1 month. Have it with plain milk or without it, whatever way you like.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!