Grilled Soya Chaap
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 443 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Soya Chaap
- › Soya Chunks -50 g
- › Multigrain flour - 80g
- › Curd -50g
- › Oil - 5 g
- › Salt
- › Powdered spices as per taste
- › Onion- 20g
- › Capsicum -20g
- › Tomato- 25g
- › Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
1. Boil soya chunks. Squeeze out excess water from it.
2. Grind the soya chunks into thick paste and add flour to it. Add little bit of salt to it and knead into a soft dough
3. Make small balls out this dough and cook them into boiling water for about 20-30 min. This time may vary based on size of ball and type of flour used. For faster cooking you may cut these balls into half after 10-15 min.
4. In a bowl mix curd, dry spices, salt, ginger garlic paste and oil.
5. Marinate cooked soya balls with above mixture.
6. I used preheated air fryer at max temperature for grilling. You can use grilling pan for the same.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!