• By Vineet Jadhav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 404 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Paneer
- › 1. 100 gm Paneer 2. 1/4 tsp Salt 3. 1/4 tsp - turmeric powder 4. 1/4 tsp - red chilli powder 5. 1/2 tsp - tomato ketchup 6. 5 gm oil
1. 1. Cut paneer into the sizes and shapes that you are looking to cook. 2. In a separate bowl, mix tomato ketchup, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt. Apply this marinade evenly on all sides of the paneer pieces and keep the marinated paneer aside for about half an hour. 3. Arrange the arrange the marinated pieces of paneer on a grill pan with oil and grill them on medium heat until the paneer assumes a golden-brown colour on both sides(4-5 mins). 4. Your paneer is ready to be served. Arrange the pieces on a plate with some fresh salad and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!