Grilled Halloumi salad
• By Nisha Mohan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 406 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Halloumi salad
- › Halloumi ( reduced fat) - 200gm Spinach- 100gm Pomegranate - 50gm Cherry tomatoes-50gm Cucumber-50gms Dressing Tahini -one teaspoon Honey- one teaspoon Olive oil- one teaspoon Salt and pepper
1. Grill Halloumi cheese drizzled with some salt and chilly flakes.. Chop all the ingredients and add together with the dressing. Make sure to add just a pinch of salt as Halloumi has already its salty nutty flavour and also control yourself not to finish the grilled Halloumi before you add it to the salad.. Half of mine couldn’t reach the salad bowl😬😬🤦🏻♀️ Enjoy into the flavour of a sweet and a salty scrumptious salad.. #FITTRmasterchef2
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!