Grilled garlic lemon n herbs chicken.
• By Kapil Garg
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 338 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled garlic lemon n herbs chicken.
- › 1 chicken breast 200gm
- › olive oil 10ml
- › lemon 1
- › garlic powder 1tsp
- › mixed herbs 1tsp
- › black pepper 1/2 tsp
- › chilly flakes 1/2tsp
- › salt to taste
1. just marinate 200gm chicken breast with 10ml olive oil, 1tsp garlic powder,1 tsp mixed herbs(oregano, thyme, rosemary), pinch of black pepper, pinch of chilly flakes and salt to taste try to keep salt on lower side, squeeze one full lemon in marination and mix everything well. keep it in refrigerator overnight and next day just grill it in a non stick pan for 8-10 minutes and ur juicy grilled chicken is ready. enjoy with green chutney or the way u like.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!