Grilled chicken with rice and curd sauce.
• By Barsha Sarangi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 469 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled chicken with rice and curd sauce.
- › Rice - 55 gram
- › Chicken - 100 gram
- › Curd - 100 gram
- › Onion - 50 gram
- › Olive oil - 10 gram
1. Marination - salt, pepper, oregano, any herbs available (i used dried thyme powder) ,add few drops of oil, garlic power and lime (lime will make the chicken softer). Recipe : Combine all the dry ingredients to marinate the chicken. season both sides of the chicken properly. Preheat the grill pan for 1 min in high flame Lower the heat to medium-high and add the oil to the pan and make sure the entire pan is coated with oil. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on the first side without moving, until the undersides develop dark grill marks. Flip the chicken using a fork and cook the other side for 5-6 minutes. After the outer layer got evenly cooked, lower down the heat and let the insude of the chicken cooked properly. Caramelize the onion with left over oil on the pan after grilling the chicken.
2. Sauce: Add the curd to a Mixer Grinder. Add 2 cloves of garlic and 2 pinch if oregano. Mix it up and the sauce is ready. (salt optional )
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!