Grilled chicken nuggets
• By Geetika Dhuper
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 361 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled chicken nuggets
- › 150 grams minced chicken
- › 10 grams maida
- › 10 grams cornflour
- › 1 egg white
- › 1.5 bread slice to make bread crumbs
- › Salt and black pepper as per taste
1. Mash up the minced chicken properly and add corn flour Maida salt and pepper to it. It should look like a dough.
2. Make small balls and flatten it in oval shape.
3. Coat a thin layer of cornflour and than dip in egg white abs roll in bread crumbs.
4. Now grill it for 20-25 min on low temp.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!