Grilled Chicken Breast
• By jcnetmpjwpmgmailcom
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 554 kcal
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken Breast
- › freshly ground black pepper 0.2 tsps
- › Tomato Chow-Chow 4.0 servings
- › Pan-Roasted Corn and Tomato Relish 4.0 servings
- › Fiery Grilled Peach and Habanero Salsa 4.0 servings
- › Ginger-Nectarine Salsa 4.0 servings
- › Citrus-Avocado Salsa 4.0 servings
- › Roasted Poblano and Tomato Salsa 4.0 servings
- › salt 0.5 tsps
- › skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 680.4 g
1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done.
3. Serve with desired salsa or relish.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!