| 1 minute to read
Grilled Chicken Breast
- freshly ground black pepper 0.2 tsps
- Tomato Chow-Chow 4.0 servings
- Pan-Roasted Corn and Tomato Relish 4.0 servings
- Fiery Grilled Peach and Habanero Salsa 4.0 servings
- Ginger-Nectarine Salsa 4.0 servings
- Citrus-Avocado Salsa 4.0 servings
- Roasted Poblano and Tomato Salsa 4.0 servings
- salt 0.5 tsps
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 680.4 g
Prepare grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Serve with desired salsa or relish.