Greens Cooked in ACV
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 82 kcal
Ingredients for Greens Cooked in ACV
- › 200 g Green veggie ( of your choice)
- › 75 g Broccoli
- › 75 g Zuchhini
- › 75 g Cucumber
- › Italian seasoning
- › Apple cider Vinegar
- › Salt
- › Mustard seed
- › Green chilli optional
1. Chop Vegetables.
2. In a heated pan, add Butter, mustard seeds.
3. Put all veggies , add ACV, salt.
4. Cook it for 5-7 mins , or until it’s done.
5. Add Italian seasoning.
6. Serve hot 🙂
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!