Green Soya Quinoa
• By Ashwini Kher
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 300 kcal
Ingredients for Green Soya Quinoa
- › 25 gm Spinach 25 gm soya chunks 40 gm Quinoa 20 gm Onion 22 gm carrot 5 gm ghee Salt Garam masala/spices of your choice
1. 1)Blanch Spinach in a pot and make a puree. 2)In a pressure cooker,add ghee, onion,carrots and soaked soya chunks ... saute it for 1 min. 3) Now add Quinoa,salt and garam masala and around 1.5 cup water. 4)Pressure cook for upto 3-4 whistles. 5)Open the lid and add Spinach puree ...Mix well and cook it for 1 min. 6)Ready to eat with a dash of lime juice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!