• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
25:00 Minutes 186 kcal
Ingredients for Green soup
- › Green pea 100gm and brocolli (optional)
- › cashew washed and soaked 15gm
- › oil 5gm
- › coriander handful,onion chopped,garlic minced
- › vegetable stock
- › herbs,black pepper,salt
1. In a heavy pan add oil and add chopped onion garlic and saute it now add boiled green peas,coriander,and soaked cashew to it ,add all the herbs,black pepper,salt.
2. Let it cook for 5-6min now add vegetable stock or warm water and let it boil
3. Now with emulsion blender blend it till smooth ot if you like it chunky. Serve with bread or just have soup tastes better both the way.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!