🌿🌿Green Smoothie for Summers🌿🌿
• By Monika Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:5 Minutes 158 kcal
Ingredients for 🌿🌿Green Smoothie for Summers🌿🌿
- › Note: I have grown wheat grass in my small indoor garden as it's good source of antioxidants and nutrients and easy it grow. You can avoid if you dont have or try it will grow easily in your garden. 1. Home grown Handful Wheat grass(high in antioxidants, nutrients and balance the cholesterol) 2. Handful Spinach leaves 3. Handful Parsley leaves 4. Handful dill leaves and 5 to 6 Mint leaves 5. 2 spoon Apple cider vinegar 6. 2 Pitted Prunes 7. 2 spoon roasted flax seeds powder 8. 1 Kiwi 9. One spoon cinnamon powder 10. 2 fresh cherries to improve the taste you can ignore. 11. Half glass water 12. One spoon Pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds to decorate 14. 5 almonds 15. Pinch of black salt
1. Put all in blender except seeds make a smoothie consistency drink after that pour liquid in glass and serve with seeds top of it. You will love this yumm drink in this hot weather and dont worry about taste it's awesome
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!