• By vinita duhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 147 kcal
Ingredients for Green Salad
- › Cheese / Paneer 50gm
- › Lettuce + White Raddish 35gm
- › Rucola 15gm
- › Salad Dressing or Lime 15ml
- › Spices - Salt/Chilly up to taste
1. Cut Cheese into small square cubes
2. Add Lettuce, White Raddish and Rucola. You can add spinach leaves as alternative.
3. Add Salt and Chilly for taste
4. Add Salad dressing on the top. Lime is the alternative.
5. Mix everything in a bowl.
6. Salad is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!