Green Rice Omellete
• By Mayank Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 263 kcal
Ingredients for Green Rice Omellete
- › 3 egg white
- › 30g rice powder
- › 25g cheese
- › 3g butter
- › Green chilli, coriander,mint leaves , ginger garlic paste , onion , masala
1. Add egg white , rice powder , Green chilli, coriander,mint leaves , ginger garlic paste , onion , masala in a blender along with little water and blend untill a smooth paste is formed
2. Heat up a pan , apply butter on it and pour the batter on it
3. Once it is done from both sides , add onion. cheese , chilly flakes , to half of it and fold it
4. Cool again for 1-2 on both sides or till the cheese melts
5. Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!