• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 264 kcal
Ingredients for Green Pasta
- › 50gm Fusilli pasta
- › 100gm spinach,100gm Zucchini
- › Basil leaf around 20-30gm
- › Onion garlic chopped
- › Black pepper, oregano, paprika
- › lemon juice optional
1. Boil the pasta with salt and few drops of oil till al dente drain and keepit aside . cook spinach and zucchini with salt for 5min and make a puree and keep it aside.
2. In a pan add oil and chopped onion garlic saute it.
3. Add the puree of spinach and Zucchini let it cook for 2min add oregano,paprika,black pepper, top up with lot of basil leaf and mix the boiled pasta to it and cook for 5min add salt to taste and lemon juice.
4. ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!