Green Moong Dhal mini-Idly
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 443 kcal
Ingredients for Green Moong Dhal mini-Idly
- › Green Moong Dhal 90g
- › Urad Dhal 30g
- › Rice 10g
- › Carrot grated 10g
- › Ginger a piece
- › Green chillies 3
- › Salt
1. Soak all dhals and rice overnight.
2. Wash once and grind all soaked ingredients along with ginger, green chillies and salt. Don't add much water.
3. The batter should not be of too flowly consistency.
4. Check salt and keep the batter in a bowl for fermentation for 5-6hrs. Mix the fermented batter and store in refrigerator.
5. Brush ghee/oil to mini-idly pan and pour the batter.
6. Steam them not more than 6mins. Switch off and let it stay for 5 mins.
7. Remove and garnish with grated carrot. Serve idlies with your favorite chutney.
8. P.S If you want to skip natural fermentation, instantly add soda salt or eno salt only just before making idlies. Can mix grated carrot in the batter before steaming.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!