Green miso noodle bowl recipe
• By Luvina Mangtani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 130 kcal
Ingredients for Green miso noodle bowl recipe
- › 2 miso paste sachets, (we used Itsu, availble from Tesco) 3cm piece fresh ginger, chopped 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced 45g soba noodles 50g sugar snap peas 8 asparagus stems, sliced 1 courgette, spiralised into noodles 100g Tenderstem broccoli 1 yellow pepper, sliced 1 orange pepper, sliced 1tbsp soya sauce Large handful coriander leaves
1. Pour 600ml boiling water into a pan, add the miso, ginger and garlic, then allow to gently simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add the soba noodles and vegetables to the pan, and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, until just tender. Stir through the soy sauce and ladle into warm bowls. Top with coriander leaves to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!