Green Gram Paratha
• By Nithya Gurumurthy Iyer
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 492 kcal
Ingredients for Green Gram Paratha
- › Green gram 50gms
- › Wheat flour 80gms
- › Green chillies 2
- › Oil or butter 6gms
- › Salt to taste
- › Mustard seeds if you like it
1. Step 1- soak green gram for 2-3hrs and cook well in a pressure cooker with salt
2. Step 2- kneed the atta well with water and salt and set it aside for 20mins
3. Step 3- sauté mustard seeds and finely chopped green chillies with oil and mix with the cooked green gram
4. Step 4- mash the green gram well
5. Step 5- stuff the green gram mix into atta and make paratha spread butter
6. Step 6- yummy healthy paratha ready!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!