Green Chicken Skewers
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for Green Chicken Skewers
- › Chicken Boneless - 150gm
- › Ginger garlic paste - 5gm
- › Peanut- 5 gm
- › lime juice- 1 tsp
- › curd- 50gm
- › Spinach - 50gm
- › Coriander/ parsely - 10gm
- › Deep green chilly - 5gm
1. Cut and clean the chicken breast in small strips and pound it nicely.
2. Marinate it with ginger garlic paste and kept aside for 10 minutes
3. Meanwhile, in a mixer, add spinach, coriander leaves, peanuts, lime juice, chilly and salt and grind it to make a paste and marinate the chicken with this too
4. Insert the chicken pieces unto the skewers and let it cook in nonstick pan for about 5-7 minutes or until it's done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!