Greek Salad with Masala Prawns and Egg
• By Nikunj Patel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 359 kcal
Ingredients for Greek Salad with Masala Prawns and Egg
- › Feta Cheese (Reduced Fat) - 20 gm Black Olives - 12 gm Lettuce - 50 gm Cherry Tomatoes - 74 gm Cucumber - 75 gm Red Bell Pepper - 50 gm Onion - 30 gm
- › Dressing made with - 5 ml Extra virgin Olive oil, 2.5 ml apple cider vinegar, black pepper powder, salt, dried basil leaves, dried oregano
- › 170 gm Prawns and 1 Boiled whole egg cooked in 5 ml oil with Red Chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Cumin coriander powder and salt to taste
1. Make Greek salad amd dressing according to the ingredients mentioned Make prawns and egg seperately. Enjoy!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!