• By Sangeeta Goswami
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 1113 kcal
Ingredients for Granola Bars
- › 100 gms oats
- › 20 gms almonds
- › 10 gms butter
- › 20 gms flax seeds
- › 20 gms raisins black
- › 20 gms raisins red
- › 10 gms chocolate chips
- › 20 grams erythritol
- › 20 gms walnuts
- › little water to bind
1. take a pan & boil 10 tsp of water. let it cool till lukewarm. add butter & erythritol. mix well. add all the ingredients finely crushed along with whole rolled oats. mix well. take a tray. spread mixture on parchment paper. cut it into long bars or any shape of your choice. garnish with chocolate chips. makes approx 6 bars & each contains 185 calories.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!