Granola bar ice cream
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 917 kcal
Ingredients for Granola bar ice cream
- › Oats
- › Ice cream
- › Milk
- › Apple
- › Almond
- › Stevia
- › Cinnamon
- › Vanilla essence
- › Stevia
1. Grate apple cook with a pinch of cinnamon and little stevia... Cook till all water evaporates and let it cool...
2. Mix milk ice cream and boil till it becomes less than half... Add oats, cooked apple, almonds and stevia and cook for a while... and let it cool
3. In double boiler add egg first yellow portion with vanilla essence and stevia keep stirring till it becomes creamy then add egg white and mix well... Keep stirring till it becomes little thick and creamy... Add this mixture with othe mixture...
4. Put it cling film and put it in freezer
5. Note: you can add butter also and oats accordingly to you macros
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!