Golden Overnight Oats With Blueberries
• By Claudia Franco
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 225 kcal
Ingredients for Golden Overnight Oats With Blueberries
- › 2 cups (500ml) unsweetened almond milk
- › 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- › 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- › 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- › 2 cups (176g) thick rolled oats
- › 2 cups (288g) fresh blueberries
1. In a 4-cup (1L) storage tub, combine milk, turmeric, ginger and black pepper. Whisk to mix well. Stir in the oats and cover the tub, refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours. Stir until creamy, then serve topped with blueberries.
2. Serving Size: 3/4 cup oats and 1/2 cup berries
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!